Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

Jake,

Although I'm not on these, I have been watching the posts and it seems
that the RT is best for someone already on or switching to a Paradigm,
because it integrates with the pump's display screen for the data
output.  If you use either system independently, it seems like you would
have too many gizmos attached to you with a pump, infusion set, sensor,
and CGM display.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993