Re: [IP] Anyone's insurance paid for the 522 with RT monitor yet?

Without a CPT code ("insurance number"), exactly how, pray tell, do you
expect your insurance company to reimburse or pay for this expense?
Also, a better question even yet, WHY the H hasn't MM a code for this???

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993