[IP] Heart surgery

This is my first time asking a question I hope I do it right.
I wear a pump and have been told that I have a clogged artery and a valve
that needs to be replaced.Has anyone had this done and if so what did you do
with your pump? I was able to wear my pump during 3 minor surgeries but I'm
wondering about this kind. If you can't wear it what do you do about your
insulin.
Thank you for your help
Lynda    email @ redacted