Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:31:51 +0000
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Pulling out infusion sets

 My Joshua is the pumper. When he first started pumping. NOTHING would stick
his skin. We were averaging 5-6 sites in 7 days. Then we found out about
Mastisol Liquid Adhesive. Now the sites stick to him, even when in a pool
for
hours or in the hot tub! I firmly believe that if not for this stuff Josh
would
not be able to pump!

Ferndale Laboratories  www.ferndalelabs.com  (888) 548-0900

 This comes in either a 4 oz bottle, about $20.00 (US) or individual one-use
vials_bring LOTS of $$$$. These are terribly expensive.