[IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

Hey guys, I know that this has been discussed a little already.  But
I wanted to talk with anyone who could tell me if either minimed or
DexCom would be a better choice.  Here a few questions I got:

1. Have any of you been able to get reimbursed through your insurance?
2. Is the Minimed one more cumbersome?
3. Any personal feelings about either one?

Thanks so much
Jake

DX at 11 years, 28 now.  Chicago. Insulin pump for last 5 years. 515.