[IP] 722

I called Minimed to make sure my 722 pump and the continuous glucose was on
order.I was told that it would take six to eight weeks before it showed up as
being ordered. Wow, I bet it will show up on my credit card bill before
then.Is  there other way to find out for sure that it has been ordered? I went
 through the process online. My doctor sent the prescription as needed which is
on
their  records.

                                                          Janice