Re: [IP] 50 years

Jan Wrote:
The truer the statistics, the more hope those who are dx'd today are
given for longevity. If we survived from the very dark ages, they have a
much better chance now.

You can use statistics to prove anything that's remotely true - 63% of
people know that.

Ricardo Responds:
How true.

 Bad reporting by the media combined with faulty statistical data (which is also
reported by the media) only serve to cloud the general public's perceptions
about diabetes.

 Your tag about statistics reminds me of the story about the man who drowned in
the river that had an AVERAGE depth of 6 inches.