From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of J.E.Hughey
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] 50 years

>>>Thanks to Tom, Shawna, Linda and all I have decided to
> pursue the 50 year award from Joslin. <snip>

When people apply for the 50-yr award they help make a truer statistic
of survivors. Joslin actually cannot know unless they have actual,
counted figures. The truer the statistics, the more hope those who are dx'd
today are given for longevity. If we survived from the very dark ages, they
have a much better chance now.

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02