[IP] new shorter length Silhouettes

 Has anyone using a Paradigm pump tried the new shorter cannula Silhouettes? I
just called MM and had them change my standing order to include one box of those
and one box of the Sure-T's, along with 2 boxes of the regular Silhouettes.

 The regular Silhouettes are working great for me and I'm even doing manual
insertion most of the time. Sometimes it seems like I just don't get it in as
much as I should so the shorter cannula looks interesting.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987