[IP] RE: Highish lows

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your feedback. My computer has been ill, so I just got a chance
to take a look now. The lows seem to have resolved themselves, as things
sometimes do. However, it's good to know that some docs don't consider 60-70
to be low. I agree with your point about the margin of error, though, Sue
Ann - I prefer not to go there because it is too close for comfort, and
also, it doesn't make me feel great after a little while. However, I think
that some people wake up in the 60s (normal folks, that is): am I correct?

Thanks, everyone!
Tricia