[IP] Anyone's insurance paid for the 522 with RT monitor yet?

My 511 expires on July 20th and I get to ask for a new one starting on
July 17th.

I'm covered by Harvard Pilgrim in Massachusetts.  I'm having no luck
whatsoever getting a case manager to return my call about the process of
replacement, let alone adding on the real-time glucose monitor.  Has
anyone else asked Harvard Pilgrim to cover the $1,000 of the monitor and
then the monthly supplies?

I'm prepared to appeal if it's denied, but I'm hoping someone else out
there has already broken ground and this won't be a new concept to them.

As of last week, Minimed thought they were about a year away from
getting an "insurance number" for billing.

Thanks!
Patience in Cambridge