Re: [IP] 50 years

The only other possibility
I can think of is the University--the doctor there referred me to the
downtown clinic for the glucose tolerance test.  Any other ideas?
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska

Reply:
My Endo that I was going to on my 50th year wrote a letter for me to say I was
into my 50th year as of June 1999. Joslin accepted that plus documentation to
show how long he had been treating me. I am Type 1 for 57yrs.
Phyllis