Re: [IP] 50 years

I've been toying with getting my info to Joslin (37 years and
counting) but when I called the clinic where the doctor who diagnosed
me worked they said any records that old would have been shredded.
The hospital has been closed and replaced by a community hospital--no
idea if the records still exist from the old hospital, which I
believe was run by the Episcopal Church.  The only other possibility
I can think of is the University--the doctor there referred me to the
downtown clinic for the glucose tolerance test.  Any other ideas?
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska