From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Antonio
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 5:31 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Medicare coverage for pump supplies

All of the supplies ARE covered, except, I think, pre-filled reservoirs and
some ancillary supplies like Skin Prep and IV3000.  As far as your secondary
goes, it depends on which Medicare Supplement you have.  The type of plan
dictates what is covered.
Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993

Jill Tiffany wrote:
>  I'm new to Medicare (with Anthem as my secondary insurance).
Jill T Peaks Island Maine