Re: [IP] Just started on pump!

 Congratulations!!! My daughter, 12, loves hers (she is currently loving it in
Italy!)..............
  Bev

Kent Teffeteller <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Hi all IP folks,

I started on my insulin pump yesterday. It is a Animas IR 1250. Trainer is
Linda Cox who spent 3 and a half hours with me getting started. Friendly and
helpful and all I could want in a Trainer. She is also a CDE. I am using
0.4U/hr basal rate and 1.15 carb ratio and am using CarbSmart a lot. So, the
4th of July is also D Independence Day. I just had to share my good news.

Kent Teffeteller and (Mojo Spirit, my Animas IR 1250)

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com