[IP] Re: multiple answer

As I really appreciate all your answers re: infusion sets, my question was
do any of the other pumps ( Not a Paradigm) have a no fail set like the
silhouette that is not such torture?  I am pondering changing pumps.

Also, MiniMed had been very gracious in sending me sets and a Sure-T is on
the way.  I just do not think keeping a needle in me will be comfortable.  I
cannot wait to get the needle out no matter what set I am inserting!  Not to
open a can of worms, but they are sending me test strips also.

.. And I do not miss getting up every morning and using a bedpan so my Mom
could get those 5 drops of my "specimen" to put in the test tube!!  :):)

Barb -T1 45yrs-no award necessary