[IP] Kenmore Square

In a message dated 07/03/2006 4:38:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
I agree with you. I have not applied yet but I will. I was treated 51 years
ago
at Joslin whenit was in a Brownstone house. I don't think many of the recent
Type I's who have so many tools to manage their diabetes, realize just how
difficult it was when we had essentially no tools except beef-pork insulin and
glass syringes we had to boil and needles we had to file that always had burs
that pulled out skin with every injection.

Andy

Andy
The building you speak of is near Kenmore Square and Fenway Park. It is off
 Beacon street and later today I am sure I will remember the name of the street.
It was 6 floors In 1957 they finished the Joslin where it stands today. It
has had 3 or 4 additions I recall most of all my Mother rolling the square
bottle of NPH with the round regular  clicking on her rings. That was the most
dreaded soung for a toddler to hear.
Roger C