Re: [IP] 50 years

At 11:00 PM 7/3/2006, email @ redacted wrote:
 >--The 25 year metal used to be a metal and you had to have absolutely no
complications. 25 years ago it was prety hard to go 25 years with no
complications since all we did was guess at BG and had no way to correct it
anyway. I do have the metal somewhere and I hope to locate it soon.

>Andy

 Well, since I'm at 43 years with no complications, I think I should have gotten
more than just a piece of paper. ;) Btw, wondering how they verified no
complications? Did you have to take tests and send the results or just your
doctor's verification?

RoseLea