[IP] Medicare coverage for pump supplies

 I'm new to Medicare (with Anthem as my secondary insurance). The company I
receive my pump supplies from seems as confused and consternated as I am about
who pays what to whom and when. It seems medicare covers some for my reservoirs
and but they do NOT cover anything for my Sils (is that because the reservoirs
are seen as syringes?) Insulin and test strips seem to be covered with some
co-pay on my part.

  It's clear to me that I need to contact my Anthem insurance to get clearer
about what they cover and when but I'd welcome any counsel from other pumpers
who have Medicare. Where can I get information about what Medicare covers re
pumping supplies? Jill T Peaks Island Maine