Re: [IP] Manipulation?

I am not sure of any doctors in that are but may be able to find out for
you. Chiropractic Manipulation would be a good choice. Most MDs don't
recieve as much training in manipulation as they possibly should. There
are some very good orthopedists out there that do manipulation though. I
have had good success with using some of there functional muscle
techniques along with adjustments of the clavicle and shoulder girdle. I
will ask my associate who she knows in the area that may be able to help
you out.
Chiropractor ( graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College)