Re: [IP] Scared of an infusion set

At 07:50 PM 7/31/03, you wrote:
>Could people give an honest comparison between infusion sets and shots, and
>maybe a few hints about how you might have dealt with these fears in
>yourself (or your children)?

Ruth, I use the MiniMed Quick Sets which do have a serter for them.  For
me, using the serter is much easier than giving shots ever was (just push a
couple buttons) and I only have to do it twice each week rather than 3 or 4
times each day.  Very rarely do I ever feel any pain on insertion. YMMV.

Dxd 1963
pumping 2000