Re: [IP] I didn't die from the hot fudge and caramel sauce

In a message dated 7/31/2003 2:37:36 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> BTW... it IS good to test, but, one test will not yield significant
> results... many many test, are required!!
> (not talkin' bs here, either)

Haven't decided what tests you mean, Len. A1c tests, glucose tests and lots
of them, or testing lots of sundae's and such <grin>

Can't decide whether you mean bs is blood sugar or bull s***. Either ways and
what ever you meant, I got a laugh, and honestly agree.