Re: [IP] Victoria's Secret bra

Sharee asked
>bras from Victoria's Secret to hide their pump in.  I
>was wondering if you could tell me which kind you

I brazenly reply:

I wear the Emma front-close full-coverage bra.  The
front clasp is small enough that the pump fits over it
and can hang down a bit where there is some drape.
The clasp has NEVER opened by itself.  (I am NOT well

The Emma line is only available via V.S.'s web site.

Good luck!

Do you Yahoo!?