Re: [IP] Victoria's Secret bra

Sharee asked
>bras from Victoria's Secret to hide their pump in.  I
>was wondering if you could tell me which kind you
>wear?

I brazenly reply:

I wear the Emma front-close full-coverage bra.  The
front clasp is small enough that the pump fits over it
and can hang down a bit where there is some drape.
The clasp has NEVER opened by itself.  (I am NOT well
endowed).

The Emma line is only available via V.S.'s web site.

Good luck!

-gail