Re: [IP] Scared of an infusion set

Ruth, i took a look at the mini-med infusion set about 1 year ago, and
said, "see ya"

this was the worst thing about the pump for me. It looked like a dagger.
Thanks but

i'll take my 6-7 long needle 29g shots per day.

Well i'm here to tell ya, you won't feel a thing using the serter. Blam and
its in, no pain
no problem. Go ahead and do it.