[IP] Re: Frozen shoulder

>    Well, here I am, six months later (a total of 1 and a half years after
> saga began) and I am almost back to normal. Probably about 90%. I can even
>  get my arm around to fasten a bra in the back, and can lift it almost
> completely
> vertical. I am hopeful that a couple more months will show even more
> improvement.

Here is an excerpt from
o Everybody I talked to who had ever treated "frozen shoulder" said that
    every patient they'd seen with it got over it in two years, no matter
    whether they did the exercises or not.

I had FS in '73 and it took about 2 years. My treatments included ultrasound
and chiropractic adjustments. I could not lie flat on my back and put my
arms over my head. The backologist pulled and stretched and it was painful.
I no longer have the problem. Whew! That was 30 short years ago!! YMMV (~_^)

I don't mind suffering in silence, just as long as everyone knows about it ~
Shoe (cartoon)