Re: [IP] type 1, type 2, or neonatal transient

"Bridget Roe" wrote:
> Yes, we have done genetic testing.  Most neonatal
> diabetics have a trisomy of Chromosome 6.  Maverick did not have that.  As
> far as we can tell, he does not have any genetic abnormalities.  We are
> necessarily concerned with just having a name for the condition, we would
> like to be prepared with any future affects.  Such as one condition that
> been mentioned pretty heavily is Wolfram's sydrome.  It involves diabetes,
> deafness, and blindness.  We do vision exams frequently at the request of
> our doctor, but unless he develops the blindness, that can not accurately
> diagnosed.  We are vigilant in the testing because sufferers of this
> condition do not generally live past 20.

Maverick is the world's youngest pumper - starting at age 10 days! He's such
a cute li'l guy and can be seen on my pump PictureTrail in my sig line. I
think he'll be 3 y/o in a few weeks?

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what in the world