[IP] needs during menstruation

In a message dated 7/30/03 11:21:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Do those of you women who find your basals need
> adjusting during your cycle also adjust your insulin
> to carb ratio?

I absolutely have to adjust my basals the week before my period and then drop
them back right after I start.  Women have very special hormonal needs when
it comes to diabetes!  Good luck.  Keep trying until you find your "monthly
normal" and you may still have to adjust a little.