From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Shapiro
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Whole blood vs plasma blood glucose levels

If I am not mistaken the Accuchek Comfort Curve strips are Plasma and not
whole blood strips.  I know because I fought like mad when they tried to
make
me give up my old One Touch Profile for a plasma reading meter...........
Therefore the Accuchek would read higher than the other meter if it uses
those
strips?