Re: [IP] Meters Differ in readings

Actually, another fluctuation are the strips.  You should ensure that you are
also using the strips from the same "batch", and ensure that your meters are
 coded to those strips. I've seen a 50 mg/dL difference in readings once when I
first tested without adjusting the code, and then testing again immediately
afterwards using the new code.

Also, values can be 40% off from one another (+/- 20% means a total variation
of 40%).  In the example given (150/190/210) they are all within the +/- 20%.
For example, if your BGL was ACTUALLY 175, then 210 would be + 20%, 190 would
be about + 8.5%, and 150 would be - 8.5%.