[IP] PDA software

I know this subject has been brought up before on this list. However I was
not able to find it anywhere on the archives. I'm hoping some of you guys can
put an insight to this. What softwares that can keep track of blood sugars,
 insulin, carbs, etc etc.. that would work with the PDA? I have only been able
find the ezManager however $99 is not in my price range for i'm a struggling
 college student and working too much to pay my bills. Are there other softwares
out there that are cheaper or free? Let me know. Thanks in advance! :)