Re: [IP] Manipulation?

I can only imagine that people who have done child birth must have
incredible pain thresholds!  I found the PT for my shoulder to be incredibly
painful.

In fact, when my shoulder first start freezing, my reaction to it was to
just not use that shoulder.  Hey, I've got two shoulders.  I figured it was
a redundancy thing.

The odd thing was, is that I was a  physical therapy aide and did range of
motion on a lot of people.  Paybacks really are hell!!!

Chris