[IP] sites

 I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I have only used my stomach so
far for infusion sites. I have found that my right side is more sensitive than
my left. I tend to feel my site more in my right side (and am wondering if it is
just me being paranoid!).

 Also, when I changed my site last night, after I took the tape off the site
looked really good. A few minutes later, I noticed bruising around the hole
where the cannula went in. I use the quicksets and figured that it was from the
plastic circle that holds the cannula.

Do you Yahoo!?