[IP] ReMr. Johnson/humor

When this 'what type is it' string started that Johnson routine popped into
my mind but it was still fuzzy; I could just hear parts. Then, your post
brought it into focus and my laugh was complete. In fact it woke my wife (
it's 1 AM).
    It is a good comparison.              Peter

http://www.tvparty.com/sounds8/reddray.ram