Re: [IP] Site in belly

My Joshua has been pumping 3.5 years.  We use the MM Quick set 6mm canula and
we use the top part of his hiney on both sides as well as both sides of his
tummy, atleast 2 inces from bellie button.  He has also used the outer aspect
of his upper thighs and gets great results from these sites.  These usually
 require a decrease in basals and bolus ratios (thigh sites). Josh is VERY
skinny
so he doesn't have a lot of extra fatty tissue but we have been very
 fortunate that we can use all these site areas and only change every 5 days. He
has
no scar tissue and does not have any scars on his skin either.  Even his endo
is amazed.  I use Neosporin on every site after we change it out.

Good Luck!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
currently on Dis H-Tron but approved for Deltec Cozmo