Re: [IP] vision impairment and insulin pumps

Justin, look at the Deltec Cozmo.  I noticed when I did my home trial
that every time you pushed a button it beeped.  I didn't especially like
that feature, but it might be useful for you.  The MiniMed Paradigm 511
can also be dosed by sound using the easy bolus feature.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted