Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview Article on Contact Lenses

In a message dated 7/30/2003 1:06:33 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I also read a while back about a tattoo that could do something similar,
> (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2225404.stm) but haven't heard anything
> about the current status of that item.  That might be kind of cool just to
> have a tattoo that changed colors, and someone without diabetes couldn't get
> one!!

Wow, that sounds interesting! Problem is, would people then intentionally go
high/low  so they could have fun with a color changing tattoo? <grin>

Maybe I'll finally have to give in and be branded.

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.