Re: [IP] Site in belly

Wow I have the exact opposite problem...can't use anywhere but my tummy and
scar tissue is beginning to form.  Anyway I have read you should stay 1 inch
away from the belly button.  I prefer 2 inches, but then I'm probably bigger
than your daughter ;)  Also make sure the set is not at her waistline so her
pants won't rub it all day.  I have more fatty tissue below the waistline so
I prefer there, but you can do it above too.  My doc had a diagram of the
different places where you could do it... ask her doc or pump rep if they
have one.