RE: [IP] Diabetes Interview Article on Contact Lenses

 --- On Wed 07/30, Scott Strumello < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Scott Strumello [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:05:24 -0400Subject: [IP]
Diabetes Interview Article on Contact LensesI hate to change the heated
discussion on the different "types" of diabetes,but I was wondering if anyone
here caught the newsclip in the most recentissue of Diabetes Interview that
mentioned that researchers at a university inPittsburgh believe they could be
ready for trials/testing of contact lensesthat would change color based on blood
glucose levels by 2004?
 What are anyone's responses (I'll avoid using the word 'reaction' here!)
tothese things? Anyone know if they want people to volunteer for
 Scott, I read about it somewhere else but don't remember where right now. Since
I wore contacts til I developed presbyopia, I would be MORE than willing to be a
clinical subject and just go to reading glasses for the close work, LOL. I've
even mentioned it to my endo already. So if they decide to use this area, I'm
ready and willing to volunteer...now all I have to do is keep an *eye* on
Centerwatch. Liz

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.