Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview Article on Contact Lenses

In a message dated 7/30/2003 4:06:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> while driving, but I could look in the rear view mirror to see if there was

Wow, I really could use this, if it really works.  I have to always check to
see what my levels are, I have come to the point, where I have no idea.  Like
the other morning I was 37 and about freaked out.  And the other afternoon I
shot up to over 300 and did not realize.  It was basically a bad week for me,
this is not the norm for me, I usually don't go over 180.  I usually have the
lows more often though.

But this sounds good. The Contact thing.