Re: [IP] Site in belly

On 7/30/03 1:50 PM, "Giovanna Arcuri" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> You can choose almost any site as long as it's fleshy.  The
> secound you hit anywhere close to muscle it hurts

<G> That leaves me a lot of room to work with... (running and ducking) I'm
'Fleshy' or 'Cuddly' just about everywhere :-)

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland