Re: [IP] Site in belly

Hi all,

I starting with only my stomach, but i know put my site on the fleshy part
of my upper thigh closer to my behind.  Since i exercise quite a bit when i
have tried my legs, that is my quad area i find i hit muscle and get kinks
on the canula.  You can choose almost any site as long as it's fleshy.  The
secound you hit anywhere close to muscle it hurts.

Your fellow pumper

Giovanna