-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:22 PM
To: email @ redacted

> Margo

I agree Margo. Is there anything other than true insulin resistance? Would
be false or fake and if so, why the useage of additional insulin. If there
insulin resistance, whether temporary or long term, it is insulin
End of story.

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.