[IP] as if the pump wars weren't enough

It is so annoying to have just a small amount of time to check out the IP
archives each day and find people wasting time arguing about whose diabetes
experience is the most valid.

In fact, I had just come back a few weeks ago, after months away from IP
because of the squabbles. Most of the recent posts have been informative,
til the past day or so. The recent war over who is the REAL person with
diabetes has convinced me to spend my internet time elsewhere for a few more