[IP] Site in belly

Our daughter  has been pumping for about a year and a half now. We have
finally almost kinda sorta maybe just maybe convinced her to do a belly site.
Problem is, we aren't sure exactly how high/low to put the site. I've heard
they should be so far from the belly button, etc.... Can anyone give us some
advice? She is 6 and a gymnast, so she has little to no body fat, just a tiny
bit of tummy. We  have just started using her leg as she has exclusively used
her bottom as long as she has pumped and I believe has scar tissue that
affects her absorption.
Thanks for any and all help!
Jodi and Dennis