[IP] Re: vision impairment and pumps

In a message dated 7/30/2003 12:09:08 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Re: vision impairment and pumps

I have the Minimed 508 and it beeps for boluses if I use that feature.  I'm
also dealing with retinapothy right now and have blood in my right eye, with
impaired vision it is really difficult to fill the resevoir with insulin.
 That's the only problem I see right now with my pump and vision. I think there
some pumps out there that have pre-filled resevoirs,