In a message dated 7/29/2003 1:24:26 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> The
> complications that each suffers from the diabetes is the same
> now...kidney, eyes, heart, and feet. Even though my mom has dealt with
> diabetes 40+ years and my dad only 3 years the problems they both endure
> now are the same. My look at it is the same in the end regardless of how
> you got there. If good control is not maintained with the use of
> WHATEVER it takes to get there.
> For the doctors diabetes is not a science that they can easily say take
> this and you'll be fine.

Good one Gail and my point exactly! Additionally, you would not believe how
many physicians actually sat that. It is one of the big reasons many T2's do
 not take their diabetes seriously. I mean, if their physician doesn't why
they. Let's educate, not argue. Does it truely matter between friends
 shairing information whether you are black or white, T1 or T2, live on the east
or west coast? Knowledge, Support, Health and Peace......that is what is
 important. We all likely want world peace, so why the disagreement over a
You are diabetic, you need to take care of your body to live a normal life.
End of story.

Tina Hudspeth dxd age 28, 1994
On insulin 1996
Pumping 4/10/03 and loving it.