[IP] Re: future pumps at D

I know the tone that I took w/ my post, but when other readers respond
with ignorance of the Disetronic embargo on current pumps and/or
downright disinformation, I will make my views known.  Perhaps they
didn't know the issues, and if so, then my counter would be to not
contribute to rumors and falsehoods if they weren't sure.  The
information is in the public domain, and was discussed pretty
thoroughly on IP as well.

I wish I could empathize with your feelings about my post; but ever
since a few weeks back when there was a disagreeement about language on
IP, where one RUDE poster resorted to telling a fellow IP'er to kiss
her a$$, and even discussed felatio, without nary a warning from IP and
she actually received praise from other posters.....well let's just say
I won't begin to worry about scolding someone for spreading said