[IP] MiniMed Chat for 30th POSTPONED

Hey all,

The MiniMed/Medtronic Guest Chat originally scheduled for this evening (July
30) will be POSTPONED to a later date.  I will make sure that any new
information gets posted here.

If you're looking for a really cool chat this evenng, you could join us in
the Anytime Room at 9pm EST.  It's always a blast.

I know there were a couple of people looking forward to this chat.  Sorry
about that.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1