[IP] Pump Supplies

Hello pumpers,

I have ten 3.0 ml reservoirs (MMT-103), two silhouette sets with 43" tubing
(MMT-372A), and two Sof-Set Ultimate QR sets with 42" tubing (MMT-315) that
I can no longer use as I have switched to the Paradigm.  The Sof-Sets are
well past their use-by date.  The silhouettes are not. I'm not sure about
the reservoirs.

If you would like these, please reply to me by private email
<email @ redacted>.  I'm offering them free of charge and would prefer to
give them to someone with no or inadequate insurance coverage.