[IP] Re: Disetronic/Roche future plans

We are making inquiries about Roche/Disetronic's intentions as to the
nature of the next generation pump (like whether or not they will utilize
the  3 ml Lilly Humalog cartridges like the current generation of D-tron
pumps) and whether they will upgrade users of the current model without
extra costs.  These are important considerations for patients, and I will
report back when I learn something.

Pumper since Thanksgiving